Wednesday, November 19, 2008

If You Weren't Real, I Would Make You Up

My favorite speed [mph] to drive is 40. Whether the speed limit's 25 or 65, I like 40.

I wheeze when I do pushups [lately].

When something catches me off guard and I think it's funny, my laugh sounds like a honk [just ask my housband].

I am far too sentimental, and I keep things people give to me for far too long. I don't want to hurt anybody's feelings.

I am also far too guilty about throwing/giving these things away, though I know nobody will miss them.

If you mimic my laugh, I'll laugh so hard I cry.

When I cry, I breathe loudly. I don't cry in public [hardly ever] because it's embarrassing. Plus, I just don't cry in public... it makes me really uncomfortable.

I like to think positively. I think life is better remembered by the good parts, not the bad. Though the bad, in retrospect, can be good.

I like to sing at any given moment. I'm not great.

I try not to complain, and negativity makes me feel sick.

I dislike knowing about other people's unhappiness and not being able to do anything about it.

I like dreaming about things like going to Ireland and making it big with photography, but I'm too scared to take the first step.

I'm actually pretty timid.

Sometimes I say really stupid things, and I regret it immediately.

I generally only listen to music when I really need it--when I'm upset, when I'm at work, or when I'm furiously cleaning.

I like watching movies about families.

I like things that are whimsical. Like teacups and things in antique stores.

I am really good at Mariokart.

I am also spectacularly awesome at procrastination.

I want to go back to school someday, but not here. Somewhere else.

I think things over far too much.

3 comments:

Amy said...

you ARE really really really SCARY good at Mariokart.

Tori said...

ditto to amy, infact I have nightmares about being able to beat you...ha ha!

meg fee said...

what is this Mariokart you speak of--a video game?! I just found your comment on my blog and got to wander over to yours and I must say I like it very, very much and am excited to have a new one to check out!!
And I'm glad you parted your hair the other way--if only for that day. lately, I've been trying to give mine more volume! thanks for sharing your blog.

much love,
meg