Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Hello.

These are my photos!

I will narrate as we go.

This was a view from our hotel room a few weekends ago. It was a beautiful evening!

Looking the other way, the Grand America hotel.

The next day, we went to Gilgal gardens--kind of a strange place. If you want to see a sculpture of Joseph Smith's head on the body of a sphinx, this is the place to do it. This was a bird mansion in the backyard.

An eagle in Gilgal garden.

My dad's house--a photo by my housband. Later that night, we went to the First Presidency devotional, and we saw the lights on Temple Square, but I didn't have my camera with me, so I don't have any photos this year with my fancy camera. Maybe next year?

Housband holding an ornament. What a dashing hand! We had fun decorating our first tree together.

I like the way the lights look-- our tree makes me so excited for Christmas, all the time. Plus, it smells so incredibly wonderful.
One of my favorite ornaments.
Again... the lights.
Our tree is a little bigger than we were thinking, but I guess my eyes are bigger than my space. We just laugh about it--I guess the bigger it is, the better it smells? I don't know, but it's been a nice addition.
I am so desperately excited for Christmas! I hope you are, too.

No comments: