Monday, January 5, 2009

Resolutions

I don't usually make resolutions. Actually, I sometimes do, but I don't really share them; what if they don't work out? I don't want to be a fool.

But I think I've come up with a good one, and in time, when it's ready, I'll share. But hopefully it'll be one step to helping me come closer to making my dream a reality and moving forward with something positive.

In the meantime, here's what my new year looked like.




I tried to catch some of the fireworks, but I just couldn't catch them--my fingers are too slow. Most of my photos were blurry, but I was lucky to find a pair that weren't.

May this new year be a good one. Maybe this year, I'll start trying to find the good in everything, complain less, think less negative thoughts, find happiness in little things, and be a force for good. I suppose those are resolutions... but those are my year-round resolutions, so I think they're perma-resolutions. And that kind is ok with me.

No comments: