Thursday, May 21, 2009

Sorry I've been gone.

Really, I am. But, spring-summer is taking over my life and I LOVE it. I'm taking photos all the time, enjoying the sun, and if you haven't smelled the air lately--you should. I promise you, spring-summer air smells so wonderful. Like earth, flowers, grass... I can't get enough.

It seems like it went straight from 2 weeks of spring to summer... it's so hot lately. I don't fully understand it, but I suppose the weather will always be a mystery to me.

I've also realized, once again, how horrible I am at making decisions. I'm faced with picking something right now, and it's hard. Even though it's not a really important decision, I'm still stuck. I am so indecisive.

I have some photos to share with you:

My sweet little niece, Paige, had her first birthday on May 10th. We celebrated early at my parents' house.

We gave her those glasses, along with several other things to take to the beach for an upcoming birthday.



Everyone in my sister's sweet little family's in this photo, except for my brother-in-law. He was recording the singing and cake eating.


Paigey's so cute. I just want to kiss her cheeks.


I have other really good ones. I'll have to post them later.


That is all for now.

No comments: