- Bbq's in my parent's backyard. Old house or new. Though the new has outdoor speakers... fancy.
- Main Street, Park City, USA. Especially the little bakery, the shoe tree, Rocky Mountain chocolate/the connecting bookstore, the basketball court and life-size chess board and the art galleries. I want to have a gallery there someday.
- California. Plain and simple. I am in love with the ocean.
- Picking out dream houses on bike rides. Though we will never buy one here... for now. Just looking is nice.
- Visiting my family and loving my nieces and nephews.
- Thinking of happy lists.
- Clovers and dandelions in my lawn.
- Really blue skies.
- Freshly washed sheets.
- No school for anyone in my house = no homework.
Sunday, May 10, 2009
a few of my favorite things: