Sunday, May 10, 2009

These are

a few of my favorite things:

  • Bbq's in my parent's backyard. Old house or new. Though the new has outdoor speakers... fancy.
  • Main Street, Park City, USA. Especially the little bakery, the shoe tree, Rocky Mountain chocolate/the connecting bookstore, the basketball court and life-size chess board and the art galleries. I want to have a gallery there someday.
  • California. Plain and simple. I am in love with the ocean.
  • Picking out dream houses on bike rides. Though we will never buy one here... for now. Just looking is nice.
  • Visiting my family and loving my nieces and nephews.
  • Thinking of happy lists.
  • Clovers and dandelions in my lawn.
  • Really blue skies.
  • Freshly washed sheets.
  • No school for anyone in my house = no homework.
  • Sweets.
  • Life.

2 comments:

Adrienne Hansen said...

You love JimmyBaby. I know it.

Anonymous said...

This is such a great, springy list. I love it. I walked down the the ocean the other night and it was the best thing ever. I saw a little girl who was dressed in a witch costume and I thought to myself, one day I hope I am cool enough to take my kid to the beach in her witch costume on a Friday night.