Tuesday, June 9, 2009

My uncle

shared some photos with me today, and I've been looking through them. They're scans of slides that my grandpa took. I don't really know how to describe them or what to say, mostly because it's been so great looking through them.

There are some shots like this one, which I love... I didn't know my grandpa took so many photos--I guess that's probably from where I got the photo thing:



Then there's this one with my grandma's profile & the golden gate bridge (I think--I've never been there):



My grandpa was a seriously good looking guy. Here he is with my uncle Bryan:



Here's my sweet mama; I think she looks a lot like my sister Amy in this one (and many, many other photos... it's kind of eerie):



Then there's my grandma, who I've been told I look a lot alike (though I don't think so with this photo. I think I was "Little Edna" when I was younger, but I could be wrong):



Anyway, I thought it was neat to look through these photos I've never seen before. I sure miss my grandpa.

Now I need to work on my own photos...

3 comments:

Tori said...

I absolutely love these...could I get a copy of the ones you have? I have more from Maria but I can't find them but when I do I will shoot them your way!

Tori said...

P.S. I don't think you look like edna but amy does look like your mom...for reals!

Adrienne Hansen said...

I see Aaron in that picture of mom. And Grandpa was seriously good looking. Haha. Is that weird for us to think? Nah.