I guess I'm supposed to do this--list 10 honest things. Micaela asked me to do it, and so I will.
1. I am often overwhelmed by life. By even mundane things, like cleaning and cooking.
2. Sometimes, I think I'm annoying. I think it carried over from being the youngest child, so I try really hard to not be annoying. Except around my husband--he doesn't care. I am completely and totally myself around him.
3. We were engaged for 6 months. It was probably some of the hardest months of my life, but it was totally worth it.
4. I love dogs. I don't think you understand. I want my own dog so badly. I still miss my little dog Patches, who had lung cancer; we put her to sleep 4 years ago in May. It was the hardest thing I've ever had to do.
5. My first two years in college, after each spring semester, I'd become almost completely nocturnal. It was weird, but I loved it. I think I'm more oriented to stay awake during the night--I'd fall asleep as the sun came up. Also, I usually slept on the couch, too. It was seriously the best.
6. Dating my husband was the best thing ever. I had so much fun dating him. He was really my only true boyfriend ever, and I couldn't care less. Dating sucked for me, but dating him was awesome. He was and still is my very best friend.
7. I like rocks. Especially smooth and round ones. If I didn't hate science so much, I'd probably study geology sometime.
8. I have the ability to sleep for a LONG time. That doesn't mean that I always do, but I like to think it's a talent.
9. I don't have a lot of "friends" in that I have a million people with whom I can hang. I have a few really close friends, my housband, my family, and I like it that way. I am a really huge introvert, and I'm fine with that.
10. If I could, I would probably eat cereal every day for every meal. I think I'm kind of lactose intolerant though... and yet I won't stop drinking milk or eating ice cream. Also, eating cereal for every meal has proven to be problematic for my digestive system.
That is all. Perhaps I will write later about my week. I'm off to my workshop--booya! Have a good weekend.