Tuesday, October 13, 2009

I dreamed

last night that I got a parking ticket and then a ticket for jay-walking in front of a cop.

I couldn't stop crying.

Then I met my neighbor's really hyper dogs. They don't have dogs in real life. I was a dog-handling expert.

I am far behind on my photos (don't I always say that?), but my computer is in the shop--again. At least I have a legitimate excuse this time.

I am trying to figure some things out with my website, but it's taking time.

I'm not looking at photography blogs for a week, because I'm figuring out my vision. After my workshop, Jonathan suggested we do this. I like to listen to rules. You want to know why? There's usually a reason for them. I'm finding my photographic voice, and it's my own. It's not anyone else's view. I wish I had more time to photograph everything, but for now, this will do.


I had the most wonderful weekend. I'm realizing more and more that I need to visit more places in my home state before we up and move away. I'll have to write about it later.

Last night, I labeled a bunch of my seashell specimens. I swear it's less creepy than it sounds, but perhaps I made it sound creepy on purpose. I also attempted to clean more of my spare room (never-ending) and my housband cleared out our under-the-stairs closet.

I'd include a photo, but, WHOOPS. All of them are on my broken computer. With no back up. Hopefully they're still there after getting fixed.

1 comment:

Tori said...

Sorry about your broken computer...hopefully it will get fixed soon...Can't wait to see what your photography vision is like, I already like your website so far.