Monday, June 20, 2011

Bagsy Blue Co. makes....


wall flowers!  I made these for my wall, to try them out... and I kinda love them.  I'm going to be making more and putting them in the shop soon, so keep checking back.

PLUS, I have awesome dog models.  I didn't make them get in the photos, but they did anyway.  Bert is sporting a sweet bark collar because we live in an apartment, and he growls at dust particles.  I'd like to keep him, so therefore, the bark collar.  (It doesn't hurt him.) (He always knows when it's on so he's a suspiciously perfect little gentleman when it's on.  But when it's off...... naughty.)

1 comment:

Mikelle Jade said...

these wall flowers are adorable. I can't believe you made them all, I don't think I'd have the patience or the creative ability to do something like that!

I also can't believe your dogs posed so well-- it seems like my dog will sit still UNTIL I get the camera out and then all the sudden he is turning his face away or trying to jump on me!

PS this actually really bugs me when people say "thanks for coming by my blog and for your nice comment!" but really I mean it! I am glad you commented and I love your sincerity :)