Wednesday, June 15, 2011

I took the dogs on another walk!

And we were by the river, which is overflowing so violently it's kind of creeping me out.

We reached the end, where there was some stagnant water, and I HAVE NEVER SEEN SO MANY MOSQUITOES IN MY LIFE.

I very nearly had a meltdown, because, holy crap.  And just today the receptionist at the vet's office was telling me what in the heck happens when your dog gets heart worm from mosquitoes.  They're not protected!  I thought.  SO I rode away for my life (and theirs).  I don't want them to have all these shots and no exercise for like 6 weeks and blahdy blahdy blah.  Cause that's what happens when mosquitoes plant their wormy larvae into your dog's heart. 

So.  Anyway.  Then we went to the dog park but we were all bored, so we left. 

And now I'm watching Friends, just like I do every day after work. 

BONUS:  today was really hot, and I rode my bike 4.5 miles to work.  In khaki shorts.  Do you know what happens when you wear khaki shorts and you sweat?  Swum.  If you don't know what that means,  I don't think I can help you right now.

(Hint: it rhymes with "fretty plum.")

It was embarrassing.  It's still embarrassing. 

1 comment:

Adrienne Hansen said...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!! LOLOLOLOLOLOL!!!

Swum.