For example, if I had a million dollars, what would I do?
I hope I'd be smart and put money away for my girls' college educations. Maybe buy a house in cash. Also, I'd get some other little things that, as the wife of a poor college student, I can't afford right now.
- a sweet double jogging stroller (so I could go up the canyon with my babes and dogs and not worry about my stroller not really handling it/damaging it in the process)
- the new iphone
- family pictures with my photographer of choice
- laser hair removal on my legs (ok, that's kind of personal but I honestly really, really hate shaving my legs. Plus, I couldn't for a long time when I was pregnant because I got THE WORST rashes, so that was attractive.)
- a Nikon D3100. Because it has video, and guess what. That would be cool.
- perhaps a new laptop!
- maybe a lot of diapers. I have a lot of babies.
What would YOU do if you had a million dollars? But you still had everything you have now... as in kids, family, job, whatever. Realistically?