Tuesday, October 21, 2008

It is Tuesday.

I am at work, and I am going home soon.

I have a fine job.

Today, I have been worried to the point of feeling physically ill. It is no fun. Although I can say that I feel this way quite often. I should get that checked out.

Anyway, I am excited to go home, rest on my comfy couch, and dream of riding my cruiser bike tomorrow... (I can't today because I have an appointment of sorts at 6:30).

The extra room in my apartment is actually clean enough that we can walk through it. It's incredible! I am going to invade it with art projects and writing and happy thoughts and all sorts of projects... I cannot wait.

I am excited for Fall. I would like to wear a colorful scarf. I am going to learn how to crochet. I might learn another language.

I can't wait for the weekend. I hate making decisions, and this weekend I have to choose between two things: fun, or fun. Hmmm..


Another photo for you. Happy day!

No comments: