Monday, March 2, 2009

Not long enough.

That's what I think on Mondays... the weekend was NOT long enough. Still, it was nice. I had a lot of time to think, and it was one of those weekends that, though enjoyable, reminds me of what it's like to be human... and that I'm not perfect by any stretch.

I've been writing a lot, and it's helped that I have a reason to write: I'm using Marta's write club prompts and it's been enjoyable. My ink stained fingers are pretty delightful--I've felt a strange sense of accomplishment at writing again. I've really missed it.

A [teeny, tiny] peek into what I've written:

My daily routine:

My obsessions:

What I think about:

I realize how much I need writing as a release after I do it... go figure. This is the notebook I selected to write in for this type of thing:


Also, this is what a word search looks like [for those of you who can't remember...]:


And I know this is old news, but these tulips have lasted a lot longer than I thought, and they're even pretty when they're dying...

I especially like the veins you can see.

Anyway, that was my weekend. I completed probably 40-something word searches. I'm addicted.

1 comment:

Adrienne Hansen said...

Thanks for the reminder.

Word verification=slurat. Take out the ra and what do you got? Exactly.