- We ought to live at a place which has big willow trees and rope swings which hang from the branches.
- We also ought to make life extraordinary. An adventure a day. None of this sitting around, boring boring-ness all day, every day. That's only allowed some days. [I don't always do this now, but I can dream, right?]
- I would like to live at a place with a good amount of land, and hopefully a lot of lawn to mow. Not that I would mow it... I would probably cut my toes off. But not so secretly, I wouldn't mind if the grass got a little tall.
- I would like to get a dog. I don't want one that sheds, but if it means it'll be a good dog, I suppose I'll just have to buy a vacuum. [Do not tell my brotherman this, because then he'll think I've consented to getting a husky. I haven't! Not yet, anyway.]
- I tell my husband that I like living close-ish to a place with sirens, because it makes me feel like we live in a big city. He hates that part. Maybe this is the closest we will ever live to a big city. I think I'm pretty ok with that. As long as I get to visit the big cities.
- I wouldn't mind it if we had some goats. Pygmy goats. I think they're splendid. Or sheep. Or they can raise ducks and we'll have a pond. I don't care. We are duck lovers at our house--especially my housband.
Life [& dreaming] is grand.