Friday, May 1, 2009

I've a

few projects in the works. I am very excited about them. It's probably a good thing I didn't major in art--I think that would have completely crushed my artful spirit. Like it did to my photography spirit for a while. BUT I have a lot of things in mind, and I'm really excited about them. Even though I don't have money... well... it's a good thing the things I want to do aren't going to be pricey.

I've decided that every time I go to the beach, I should probably bring home some seashells. The last time I went to a beach was almost 2 years ago. It's high time... we'll see. I have a good idea for the ones I have from California and North Carolina, but I don't know where they are. I'll have to find those.

I'm going to collect photos of the spring blooms this year... I'm going nuts. It is so wonderful. Anyway, have a good [spring] weekend.



And maybe go ride your bike. That makes me happy, maybe it'll do the same for you.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love art projects! I've got a couple of things going on over here, too. I'm excited to hear more about yours!