Tuesday, July 28, 2009

I'd like to make myself believe that planet earth turns slowly

I love photography with all of me. All parts of me. I think about it all the time. It makes me feel like I have heartburn. I love it. I love it. I LOVE it. Don't make fun of me, ok?

I want to visit my best friend in New York. Last time I went to the big city, I didn't take my camera (I shot only film then!), and I would like to have a second chance. I want to travel more. Fewer things, more experiences, perhaps?

I have a gnarly burn on my leg. I don't want to talk about it too much. It was an accident. Leave me alone.

Have you ever felt your eyelashes flutter because you're going so fast, but not too fast because you can still breathe? I have. I love it. I love that feeling.

Bike riding has made me appreciate where I live a lot more. Driving just doesn't satiate my need for smells and sights. Plus, I see a lot more photo opportunities while biking.

I was sick for an hour and a half last night in the middle of the night. I guess that's what happens when your diet consists (almost exclusively) of honey nut cheerios. I just love them so much. Still. Being awake when you don't want to be due to your poor stomach--not great.

I am happy/sad a lot of the time lately. Maybe it's because summer is almost ending. I do not know.

Still. I love those palms.


No comments: