Monday, September 14, 2009

I need your opinion.

I am thinking of submitting two photos to a state-wide photo show. But I need help. I don't know what photos are my best--think of it this way: they're all my babies, and I love all of them.

If you have a minute, I ask a favor: look through my archives (annoying, I know) and pick a few of your very, very favorites. Then let me know which ones. (I have more recent ones coming--I'm just behind by a bit.) They can be any photo, portrait or landscape, detail shot, whatever. It doesn't matter, as long as you keep in mind that it should be a semi-good photo, worthy of a gallery showing. If you want, you can also look at my photo blog (photothree.blogspot.com), and choose from there as well.

If you do this for me, I will love you forever. Not that I don't already, but you know what I mean.

If you were submitting my photos, which would you pick?

1 comment:

Amy said...

hi ash.

I looked at photothree and these ones are my favorite:

august 22, 2009: underbelly of a tree

august 4, 2009: colorful house

april 24, 2009: up the canyon

I don't know if I helped you. I had a hard time narrowing it down because they are all so incredible.

good luck!!!