Thursday, October 22, 2009

Life's a little funny sometimes...

So last night, I set out to go to bed early. I was tired all day, so at 11, I wanted to go to bed.

11:30-- nothing.
12:00--nothing. Except for an interesting conversation with my hub. ("What are you doing?" "Sitting here." He was asleep, looking at me, and then chuckling. It was creepy.)
12:30--still nothing. I check out what's new on the internet via my iphone. Nothing.
1:00--nothing.
1:30--probably about when I fell asleep.

I've had stressful dreams lately. Last night, I dreamt that my mom told us all she was pregnant. Odd? I fell asleep thinking about what I want for Christmas (a geode--yes, seriously!), about how I'm worried I'll run out of photo clients, my money and how to manage it, how I should cut my hair tomorrow, how I need to crank through my photos and get them done, what I'll do when we go out of town this weekend, how my house is really messy, how to get my sales tax license, what I should get for my housband's birthday, etc., etc., etc. My favorite thought, though, was about the geode. I like myself.

Image from here.

I don't even care if you don't!!

Oh yeah, I'd like a room full of these for Christmas. I love rocks. So sue me.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

HA, last night I was thinking I'd really like a globe for Christmas. We are peas in a pod.

Adrienne Hansen said...

I am not even making this up. I had a dream last night about geodes. DEAD SERIOUS. They were really cool. Remember how every trip Yellowstone/Jackson/Sun Valley we got geodes. Awesome.