Monday, November 9, 2009

I'm feeling a little better.

I didn't mean that November is going badly, I just meant the past month... you know, October 3- November 3.  Something like that.

I'm just frustrated with several things and though I can be pretty patient most the time, it's getting really hard for me to be patient RIGHT NOW.

BUT.  It will be ok.

I had a good weekend.  I slept over at my mom's house, and worked on photos.  (But it seems like lately that's what I always do... the photo part, not my parent's house part.) I also spent copious amounts of time talking to her dogs, which is ok with me.  I like them.


I got my hopes up way too many times about places of residence I can't afford.  Perhaps someday I'll be able to afford a real home.

I held a darling baby during sacrament meeting and I thought, I could probably do this someday... ha.   I also photographed my best friend's tiny baby and had ice cream afterward. 


We've been trying to get our house clean and keep it clean.  It's a work in progress, definitely.  I got rid of 3 garbage bags of clothes this weekend.  It felt REALLY good.  Now I think I'm ready to get rid of more stuff.

I like to listen to Louis Armstrong and imagine blasting it through our future house while I bake cupcakes.  And I'm pretty sure there will be a lot of blue in my future house... and French doors, but not the modern ones.  The skinnier type.  Like this one:



I don't know why I thought of that.  I day dream too often.  That is all for today.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

oooooo...can i come visit your home? i love louis armstrong and what better way to listen than while making cupcakes! love the doors.