I used to always think that Arizona would be bland desert.
I was completely wrong.
So, here's a list of things to love about Arizona, more specifically, the Phoenix area (for certain purposes):
1. Warm weather in winter. 70 degrees + on Thanksgiving? Yes, please.
2. Palm trees. I love them. I don't know why I love them so much, I just do.
3. Walking around outside, at night, in November, with shorts and a jacket on.
4. Lots more shopping and entertainment available close by... rather than an hour and a half drive away.
5. No snow to drive on.
6. More affordable real estate. Thank you, foreclosures.
7. Fruit trees.
8. Really cool cacti.
That's all I have for now.