Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Photo news!

I feel as though I'm always plugging my little business, but I guess that's what small business owners have to do. 

If you check out my photo blog, I'm offering a really (really REALLY) great discount/deal for any type of photo shoot you'd ever dream of wanting. 

Visit here to check it out!


If you know anyone looking to update their family photos, photos of their kids, etc., send them my way!  This deal will only last until July 24th, so don't wait too long.

Thanks for always being patient with all my announcements. 

I have several things to tell you about, one of which includes barf (I'm just kidding--I don't think you want to hear about that, but I did throw up last weekend for the first time in probably four-ish years...).

I get really irritated when I realize I haven't kept good records of my daily life, mostly because I hate forgetting things, so I think I will have to become better at posting regularly--not just my thoughts, but life, too. 

So count on it. 

No comments: