Thursday, December 23, 2010

Happy Christmas Adam

This is the message I just received from my housband.

No idea what he was talking about--I thought maybe he meant to send the message to my brother, who is named, coincidentally, Adam.

I texted him back, confused, and this was his response:

"Tomorrow is Christmas Eve, so today is Christmas Adam."

And then I remembered he says this every year.

There are lots of reasons I love that dude; this is just one of 1,678,956,443 reasons why.

And for your viewing pleasure, the sign I made which was inspired by this:


Hers

Mine, which took a lot longer than I thought it would, and also, I didn't have enough paper to do it awesome like hers.  Plus, I was tired.  Sorry about the crappy iphone photo.  It's a lovely red, though.

  And lastly, here's a photo which will either make your day cheery, or really creep you out:


Bagel (pronounced bag-ul) is really quite happy about Christmas Adam.  Also, don't mind the mismatched sheets and blankets.  This photo was taken a while ago, and I have my life more together now than I did then.... kinda.  (Wishful thinking.)  (Though my sheets do match right now.  BONUS!)

No comments: