Monday, October 27, 2008

Monday, Monday

I don't understand that song: Monday, Monday, so good to me.

WHO in their right mind is productive on a Monday? I guess everyone's different though.

Monday has been okay to me.

My apartment is really messy, and I don't want to clean it.

Winter is coming, I can feel it in my shivering bones. I also saw winter lace on my windows this morning, when I didn't wear a jacket to drive somebody to school.

I watched movies on my couch ALL DAY yesterday. All day.


I felt gross afterward.

I am going to have a good week [hopefully].


Here's to soon winter!
[Benson, Utah]


Also: sorry the photos are so random. I'm going to go shooting this week, and hopefully more often from here on out so I'll have more relevant photos.

Also: sorry for apologizing on my own blog. That's a little weird.

4 comments:

Amy said...

I am sorry you are sorry

WHAT MOVIES DID YOU WATCH?

that's two days in a row you felt gross

me too

Adrienne Hansen said...

We are allowed to comment?

AWESOME!

What movies? We need to know.

Tori said...

yahoo for comments!

yeah what movies?

no need to feel sorry for apologizing...it's all cool, bro.

Ashley said...

I watched:
A Knight's Tale (but I also napped through it)
The Pink Panther (one and a half times...)
Beetlejuice

AND, sadly... I can't remember the rest. I know there was at least one more.