Thursday, November 6, 2008

Belated!

Sorry, I meant to post about my housband's birthday earlier, but I simply haven't had the time (or the internet around to do it). So, it was basically a really great day. Everything was perfect! While he showered, I took all the wrapped presents downstairs and told him the birthday bunny came... ha! He opened a couple presents, we ate breakfast together, and I drove him to school. Then I picked him up for lunch, and he finished opening his presents, and later, we celebrated with both families.

We had our own cake back at our apartment with trick candles at the end of the night, but I'll have to post about that later. I'm done with work, and I want to go home!

Here are some photos:

His gifts, which I thought were well-wrapped... I was so proud of them, I took pictures. I'm weird...


I even wrapped the Sobe drinks I gave to him... He thought that was funny.

I hung crepe paper from the ceiling! I got a little excited. This is our kitchen, and I like it a lot. It's a nice little apartment.

It's interesting to think it turned out so well, because I am used to things not going my way when I plan and prepare for them (such as birthdays). It seemed overwhelming to me that the day went so well... I was a little unprepared for such success. I even had a really great day! Plus, he watched election results with me, though he doesn't care for politics. I was really excited about all of it, so he was gracious and listened to everything I had to say and my excitement over the new presidency.

All in all, a great day. Makes me think I have more power on the way things turn out than I thought, especially with my luck lately.

But now I am going home. I will post more photos later!

2 comments:

Adrienne Hansen said...

Good job Kleine! Your presents are lovely! Glad you both had great days.

Tori said...

Looks lovely...I like your kitchen, I have not seen it with the lanterns...glad you and josh both had a good day~