A new list!
Songs which I could listen to a million times. Songs which also make me dream of owning my own home and blasting music until it vibrates the floor. Songs which are only appropriately played LOUDLY in the car.
My top 10.
1. Your Ex-Lover is Dead - Stars (You GUYS. Seriously.)
2. Dreams - The Cranberries
3. Summer is Coming - Matt Pond PA
4. So Here We Are / Sunday - Bloc Party
5. Motorcycle Drive By - Third Eye Blind
6. Glass - Ingrid Michaelson
7. Minor Detail - Sondre Lerche & the Faces Down Quartet (Modern jazz at its best.)
8. Life in a Northern Town - The Dream Academy
9. Better Man - James Morrison (the man's got soul. A more somber song, but I think it is best listened to loudly.)
10. Your House / Table for Glasses - Jimmy Eat World
Honorary mention: Unfold - Jason Mraz
I'm sure there are others. Coincidentally, these also happen to be some of my very favorite songs of all time.
What are some of your favorite songs to play LOUD?