I just had to get that off my chest.
Reasons why I am an old lady:
1. My favorite game to play is backgammon. Have you ever even heard of it? Do you play it? I guess the only thing that qualifies me to be a young person here is that I play it exclusively on my phone.
2. My second favorite game as of late? Othello. Also on my phone. Also not a game young people play, from what I can gather.
3. My back is generally ache-y.
4. If I sit in one position too long, my legs get really stiff. (Unless I'm sitting in a chair. Generally, this one's only if I'm sitting on the floor.)
5. I could probably doze off at any given time, no matter how much sleep I've gotten previously. (Perhaps that's just a sleep disorder.)
6. I can/but haven't tried to put my hair in the old lady "puff." You know what I'm talking about. The consistency of my hair, lately, is that of an old lady puff. It's odd.
7. Occasionally, I say inappropriate things. Mostly to my husband. And yet.
8. I laugh at lots of things I say. They're not particularly funny. (My grandma does that... does yours?)
9. I think about the good ol' days a lot. Hi. I'm 23.
10. I'm kind of grumpy a lot lately. I have no real reason to be... I'm just grumpy at air and stuff. I don't really know.
Annnnnnnnnd that's about it for today. Are you an old lady too? Is there anybody out there?
Photos of my grandma were taken by me, October 2009.