Sunday, May 8, 2011

Olo, Spring.

I think of lots of little things everyday that I could blog about; things like, oh, the neighbor's giant black great dane is tied out in front of their house, which means it is definitely spring.  He likes to take naps out while lazing in the sun.  I kind of love that great danes are huge but also less known as some of the laziest dogs out there.

And also how I wish I could tell you so many things but, honestly, I don't think I can right now.  I have a lot going through my mind and some of it is just not mine to tell.

Yesterday was probably the warmest day of the year thus far, and we rode our bikes all around town.  I don't think I have to tell you how much I adore my bike; I love riding it, and I love the freedom it gives me.  Even if it's just because I feel like I'm flying and the wind blows through my hair (which is growing, by the way). 

My husband is out of school for the summer and last night I opened the windows while I made some flowers.  Which, by the way, I need to share... I've been making a lot of fabric flowers, and I think I'm going to sell them.  More than anything, I like making them because they make me happy. 

Last week, one of the kids I work with told me that because my hair is short, I look like a BOY.  But then I asked her if she was sure I'd look like a girl with long hair?  Cause I could still look like a BOY? 

There are bright red poppies outside of my door at work; the kids and I pass them every time we leave our room and they are so bright and red, it feels like the dog days are over for real this time.

No comments: