Sunday, March 18, 2012

Guess what!

I'm still pregnant!  I haven't written in a while, so I thought I'd stop by and write a quick update.

This week, I'm 33 weeks* pregnant.  I finished preschool on Friday, which was good/sad.  I was feeling pretty ready, and right now I can't do much, so I felt kind of useless.  But I will miss it, that's for sure.

The girls are doing great!  Every appointment, they pass their ultrasound check-up and biophysical profile with flying colors.  Last time I went to the doctor, they estimated that Baby A weighed 4 lbs 3 oz and Baby B weighed 4 lbs.  They're probably bigger now, as that was almost a week and a half ago.  They're still a good size, though, which is good--I'm getting huge, but that comes with having healthy babies.  My feet have been swelling a good amount each day... my left foot, in particular, swells more, but it's kind of comical to me how they look sometimes.

I'm finally realizing that soon we'll have actual babies.  I'm excited, but also pretty scared.  Because, holy cow!  Two babies!  At once!  Not having to go to preschool anymore means that I'll have a bit more time to get things ready to go for when they come, without having to save it for just after work when I'm exhausted.  Getting dressed is a chore for me right now, too, so it'll be nice to only have to worry about going to one job for a few hours a day rather than two.

Besides that, we're all doing well!  Just about ready to have two babies.... kind of scary.

I haven't done that well documenting my growing belly, but here's me last week after my baby shower at 32 weeks:



I'm pretty certain that my belly has gotten much bigger in the last week.  I'd take a picture, but I'm in my pajamas, and also?  I just don't want to today.  Haha.  Maybe another day.

Here's to some healthy babies!


*33 weeks, according to my doctor.  My whattoexpect.com emails tell me I'm 34 weeks, but it's honestly kind of confusing.  So I'm reverting to her timetable.  You can read about my confusion in this post, in the bottom paragraph.  So, 33 weeks it is.  For now.

No comments: